- I am allowed to be vocal about my pain if it helps me heal
- I am allowed to be sad in places other than my own head
- I am allowed to express my anger/sadness/hurt in ways that do not hurt other people, whether that is in writing or speaking to friends
- I am allowed to speak my truth even when it makes others uncomfortable
- I am allowed to take care of myself, even if it makes people who hurt me uncomfortable
- I am allowed to create my own rules for self-care
thank you uncle jackie
your aunt, niece, or cousin,
I am my own person,
and I will not set fire to myself
to keep you warm.
friends are supposed to make you feel good about yourself
just remember that
I just don’t get it.
You don’t get what?
You’re an eleven and I’m a four.
I have no idea what you’re talking about.